Have you heard of and entered AnyCodes.com’s giveaway activity – Review AnyCodes.com, Win $100 Kohl’s Gift Card? It’s an easy giveaway that all you have to do is to Like us and answer our questions. Do you want to be a winner just like our contest winner of the first round in Novemeber? Come on to participate in our new giveaway – Comment on AnyCodes.com, Win $100 Kohl’s Gift Card. Also only 2 simple steps: Like us and Answer the questions, you may be the winner and win a prize for your purchase.
The Prize: $100 Kohl’s Gift Card
Way to Win:
• Like AnyCodes.com Page.
• Answer one or some or all of the question(s) in the form of comment on this post. You can choose any questions you’d like to answer.
• More comments, more chances to be the winner.
Questions to answer:
Have you ever used AnyCodes.com’s coupons or deals? If yes, what type of coupons or deals do you use most?
Do you think AnyCodes.com is easy to use?
Which function do you like most on AnyCodes.com?
Period: November 16, 2011 – November 29, 2011
The contest ends on November 29. We’ll count the votes on Nov 30th and the winner will be announced on our blog, Twitter, and Facebook before Dec 2nd, 2011(Or maybe later for some uncontrollable reasons).
• Only one lucky winner for this contest.
• Open only to legal residents of the USA.
• Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Rules are subject to change at any time by AnyCodes.com team.
• The contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws.
• No purchase necessary to enter, PLAY OR WIN. If you’re our lucky winner, we’d publicly post your name and our contest email box on the AnyCodes.com wall. You need contact the mail to get in touch with our team within seven days after the contest ends. The contest is valid from Nov 16th, 2011 to Nov 29th, 2011 at 11:59 PM (PST).
The winner of ‘Comment on AnyCodes.com, Win $100 Kohl’s Gift Card goes to Joseph Gersch Jr.
From Joseph Gersch Jr.: I wanted to thank AnyCodes.com for offering this contest and the $100 to Kohl’s. The prize was wonderful and instructions for the contest were clear and it was fun to enter.